As a reader and donor-funded independent media outlet, we rely on your generosity; please donate what you can to keep Estonian World going, growing and expanding.
The independently run Estonian World has been read by approximately ten million people around the world since our humble start in 2012 – it’s the result of hard and persistent work, not money; however, to carry on and run the outlet, we need a major boost to cover our expenses – and for that, we ask our readers to contribute.
For eleven years, we have been there for you. Now, we need you to be there for us.
Estonian World is in a critical need of funding.
When we – three private individuals – founded Estonian World, we didn’t do it for money. We did it because as young Estonian expats, working in London, we wanted more people in the world to know about how Estonians do things and what we are all about. We’ve offered our online content for free, but that comes with a price for us – as the staff and technical costs need to be covered.
Therefore, we can’t keep up our work without your help. To continue creating this professional media outlet, we need support.
Donate via PayPal
Become a patron
Donate directly to our Estonian bank account
Bank: LHV (Estonia)
Name: Estonian World Media
Estonian World in facts and figures:
- Over 4,000 published articles
- Over 400 different authors
- Read in over 200 countries and territories by over a million people each year; Seventy-five per cent of the readers are abroad (a chunk in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy and Belgium)
- Stories that have been shared by hundreds of thousands of people
- Over 65,000 followers in social media
- Informing expats in Estonia about the country and its culture and history
- Highlighting both old and new talent from Estonia
- Building a bridge between the Estonian descendants and Estonia
- Featuring unique culture, defence and education sections
- Offering independent opinions
- Followed by many globally influential figureheads, journalists, politicians and artists
- Quoted by BBC, New York Times, Politico, Business Insider and other international media outlets
Read also: Craig Nash: Why I support Estonian World